Monday, May 23, 2011

Little Bitty Things

I hoard free samples. It's pretty bad. I have personal care samples to easily last the whole family an entire camping season. I just like the itty bitty bottles and vials all that stuff comes in. It's so cute and portable. And it makes me feel tall. I am only 5' tall so it takes a lot to make me feel big. I don't travel much (yet) so I have a lot stored up. I'm hoping they will come in handy while camping.

So my latest discovery at my local Chic-Fil-A was the new Heinz packets. Clearly, it does not take much to get me excited these days. Just show me a cute condiment package and I will walk around with a dumb grin on my face for the rest of the day. But these things are cool and super convenient for travel. Plus, they hold three times the amount of ketchup that the typical packets hold.


They are cute, right? So anyway, I am not one to steal condiments. But if I just so happen to take my kids to Chic-Fil-A every Tuesday (because that is free kids meal night and I love free stuff) from now on and happen to leave with one or two extra ketchups, I think that I will be ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment